Monday, February 16, 2015

First Hike of the Year, Dishman Hills!

As part of my New Years Resolution, I decided to make a list of 30 hikes I want to do this year. Since the weather is finally getting above 40 degrees today I was able to go on my first hike of the year!


I went with my boyfriend, his roommate (good friend of mine), and my two roommates.


We ended up going just under 5 miles with a elevation gain of about 700 ft, so it wasn't that difficult, but was extremely fun, and a great bonding experience with our newest roommate Halle! 




I'm so excited to do more! Hiking really changes the way I look at things even while driving home, on a freeway I have driven over 100 times, I noticed things I haven't before. Might just have to change those 30 hikes to 100 hikes. We shall see.


If anyone in Washington State has any totally awesome hiking spots let me know!!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment